Processing times for the subclass 309 Australian Partner Visa applications from India.
In the first ten months of the 2019/20 year, New Delhi processed 1,898 Subclass 309 visas
The median processing time for this visa group was 401 days.
- The first 25% took up to 306 days.
- The next 25% took between 306 and 376 days.
- The next 25% took between 376 and 480 days.
- The slowest 25% took over 480 days, with 10% of the total taking over 658 days.
Source: FOI request FA 20/02/00860
Do you wish to help other applicants, who might be wondering how long their application might take?
If you have been granted a subclass 309 visa, from India, or you know of someone that has, please comment below with the application date and grant date.
Any other relevant information might also be useful. (Relationship length, Married or not, any children etc.)
Recent subclass 309 Grants processed in India.
Recent Related Posts
- Subclass 820 Visas Granted in 2021 20th January 2021
- Subclass 309 Visas Granted in 2021 19th January 2021
- Subclass 300 PMV Visas Granted in 2021 12th January 2021
- Dubai Subclass 309 applications. 11th January 2021
- When to submit Medical for Partner Visa? 2nd January 2021
- Visa Extensions or Refunds due to COVID-19 28th December 2020
- Australian Visa Processing Times November 2020 19th December 2020
- subclass 309 Visa Processing Times in 2020 19th December 2020
- subclass 820 Visa Processing Times in 2020 19th December 2020
- subclass 801 Visa Processing Times in 2020 19th December 2020
Some Visa Applicants might find an Experienced Australian Migration Agent of great assistance.