Australian Covid cases by source in November 2020.
The following tables show the monthly Covid-19 cases, with figures for “Locally acquired” and “Overseas Acquired” cases.
- Locally acquired can include interstate arrivals.
- Overseas acquired are mainly those that arrive with COVID-19, but are not diagnosed until they arrive in the country. Most of these are now diagnosed whilst in hotel quarantine.
On 6th June there were 238 locally acquired cases in QLD. This rose to 241 on 29th July, following the arrival of three women who travelled from Victoria, through NSW, into Queensland, with two of them having contracted the virus in Victoria. These cases are classed as ‘Queensland locally acquired’ cases, even though acquired in Victoria.
Queensland COVID cases in November 2020
- 3 new local cases and 28 overseas arrivals with COVID.
New South Wales COVID cases in November 2020
- 9 new local cases and 147 overseas arrivals with COVID.
South Australia COVID cases in November 2020
- 34 new local cases and 27 overseas arrivals with COVID.
April 2020 to November 2020 Monthly COVID cases
Column 1: State and Month.
Column 2: Locally acquired in the month.
Column 3: Overseas Acquired in the month.
Column 4: Total Cases for the month.
Column 5: Locally acquired total cases.
Column 6: Overseas Acquired total cases.
Queensland COVID-19 cases
New South Wales COVID-19 cases
|QLD||Locally Acquired||Overseas||Total Cases||Locally Acquired||Overseas|
Victoria COVID-19 cases
|NSW||Locally Acquired||Overseas||Total Cases||Locally Acquired||Overseas|
South Australia COVID-19 cases
|Vic||Locally Acquired||Overseas||Total Cases||Locally Acquired||Overseas|
West Australia COVID-19 cases
|SA||Locally Acquired||Overseas||Total Cases||Locally Acquired||Overseas|
|WA||Locally Acquired||Overseas||Total Cases||Locally Acquired||Overseas|
Some cases in July-August were re-assessed. health.wa.gov.au/
Tasmania COVID-19 cases
|Tas||Locally Acquired||Overseas||Total Cases||Locally Acquired||Overseas|
ACT COVID-19 cases
|ACT||Locally Acquired||Overseas||Total Cases||Locally Acquired||Overseas|
NT COVID-19 cases
|NT||Locally Acquired||Overseas||Total Cases||Locally Acquired||Overseas|
Recent Related Posts
- Australia Reducing International Arrival Numbers 8th January 2021
- 28 New COVID-19 Cases in NSW 18th December 2020
- Reduction in Overseas Arrivals into Australia November 2020 17th December 2020
- COVID-19 and the Airlines 16th December 2020
- Overseas Arrivals into Australia 16th December 2020
- Students coming to Australia – COVID. 14th November 2020
- WA New COVID-19 Cases 1st November 2020
- Australian International Arrival Limits Oct/Nov 2020 30th October 2020
- QLD New Covid Cases 29th October 2020
- 175 Australians Return to Australia today 23rd October 2020