COVID-19 Deaths in Tasmania. .
- Mon, 30 March 2020. A woman in her 80s died at North-West Regional Hospital, Tasmania. She had been on board the Ruby Princess.
- Mon, 30 March 2020. A man in his 80s died at Royal Hobart Hospital, Tasmania. He had also been on board the Ruby Princess.
- Tue, 7 April 2020. A man on his 80s, a Ruby Princess passenger, has died in Tasmania.
- Sat, 11 April 2020. An elderly man in his late 70s, has died with Covid at a hospital in Tasmania.
- Sun, 12 April 2020. A Tasmanian woman in her 70s has died of coronavirus, taking the state’s death toll to five.
- Tue, 14 April 2020. A 91 yr old woman died in Mersey Community Hospital in Tasmania
- Thu, 16 April 2020. A 72-year-old man has died from coronavirus in Latrobe, Tasmania. The state’s death toll is 7.
- Sat, 18 April 2020. A 74-year-old man died at the Northwest Regional Hospital, Tasmania. The state’s death toll is 8.
- Fri, 24 April 2020. A 79-year-old woman from Melaleuca aged care, Devonport, Tasmania, passed away overnight.
- Sat, 25 April 2020. A 90 year old man died in Mersey Community hospital, Latrobe, Tasmania.
- Sun, 26 April 2020. A man in his 90s died in Mersey Community hospital, Latrobe, Tasmania.
- Thu, 30 April 2020. An 86-year-old woman from northwest Tasmania died overnight.
- Thu, 30 April 2020. An 86-year-old woman died at the Mersey Community Hospital in Latrobe, Tasmania.
COVID-19 Deaths around Australia.
COVID-19 Deaths in Australian Capital Territory
COVID-19 Deaths in New South Wales
COVID-19 Deaths in Northern Territory
COVID-19 Deaths in Queensland
COVID-19 Deaths in South Australia
COVID-19 Deaths in Tasmania
COVID-19 Deaths in Western Australia
COVID-19 Deaths in Victoria