A passenger on Virgin flight VA925 from Sydney to Brisbane on December 16 has been confirmed as positive for COVID.
She travelled to the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, from Sydney’s Northern Beaches while infectious.
On arrival in Queensland she hired a car and then had lunch at the Glen Hotel at Eight Mile Plains, before driving north to the Sunshine Coast.
People on that flight, or at that hotel around that time are urged to get tested, and isolate.
After being tested for the coronavirus at Prince Charles Hospital in Brisbane, she drove back to Sydney, avoiding people as much as possible.
Recent Related Posts
- Subclass 820 Visas Granted in 2021 20th January 2021
- Subclass 309 Visas Granted in 2021 19th January 2021
- International Flights into Australia January 2021 19th January 2021
- Who Called From: 217 399 474 18th January 2021
- Getting Harder to Fly to Australia. 16th January 2021
- Single Country Trade Dependency. 15th January 2021
- Prospective Marriage visa Extensions for COVID 13th January 2021
- Astrazeneca COVID Vaccine for Australia 13th January 2021
- Brisbane’s 3 Day Lockdown. Jan 2021 12th January 2021
- Subclass 300 PMV Visas Granted in 2021 12th January 2021