The JobKeeper rates from 4th January 2021 are:
From 4 January 2021 until 28 March 2021, this will be either:
- Tier 1: $1,000 per fortnight (before tax)
- Tier 2: $650 per fortnight (before tax).
Tier 1 is for those working under 20 hours per week.
Tier 2 is for those working 20 hours or more per week.
This is a reduction from:
From 28 September until 3 January 2021, this will be either:
- Tier 1: $1,200 per fortnight (before tax)
- Tier 2: $750 per fortnight (before tax).
It is currently planned that the Jobkeeper payments will cease at the end of March 2021.
Recent Related Posts
- Confused? JobSeeker or JobKeeper 7th January 2021
- Jobkeeper Payment Rate Reductions September 2020 27th August 2020
- Will Income Support be Extended. 11th July 2020
- The JobKeeper Error 22nd May 2020
- Australian Unemployment April 2020 14th May 2020
- Should Virgin Airlines Employees get JobKeeper 20th April 2020
- Temporary Visa Holders Excluded from Covid-19 Benefits 12th April 2020
- Australian Government to Pay Most Australian wages 30th March 2020