COVID Quarantine Information.
Most people who arrive in Australia, currently have to accept 14 days of compulsory quarantine in facilities decided by the Government of the State of arrival.
Most of these quarantine facilities are in hotels that have been specifically selected for the purpose.
People are NOT able to choose their own hotels.
Each arrival has to pay a contribution to these Quarantine costs and this charge is determined by each State government.
There are some exceptions to the above rule, but to be able to choose a different quarantine option is expensive. The applicant needs to supply a government approved plan with premises that can be checked and approved by the local police force.
Posted via: abcdiamond.com.au/admin/submit-new-page
Recent Related Posts
- Quarantine Costs 2021 9th January 2021
- Exemptions to COVID Quarantine in Australia 12th October 2020
- Not Enough Quarantine Places in Australia 15th September 2020
- Quarantine for New Arrivals in Australia travelling Interstate. 15th September 2020
- Exemption from Compulsory Quarantine in Queensland. 14th July 2020
- Queensland bars Entry from some NSW Areas 14th July 2020
- All Australians to pay for Mandatory Quarantine. 13th July 2020
- International Arrivals to Pay their own Quarantine. 19th June 2020
- Universities must arrange Quarantine before International Students return. 21st May 2020
- Penalties for not Self Isolating in Australia 16th March 2020
Some Visa Applicants might find an Experienced Australian Migration Agent of great assistance.