Offshore Prospective Marriage Visa (subclass 300) Processing Times in 2020.
These are the official times quoted by Australian Immigration, for the visas finalised in each month.
- May 2020: Processing times are not available. (The numbers of subclass 300 grants in May appear to be much lower than normal)
- Apr 2020: Processing times are not available.
- Mar 2020: 13-17 = 75% took up to 13 months. 10% took over 17 months.
- Feb 2020: 15-21 = 75% took up to 15 months. 10% took over 21 months.
- Jan 2020: 16-22 = 75% took up to 16 months. 10% took over 22 months.
- Dec 2019: 17-23 = 75% took up to 17 months. 10% took over 23 months.
Last updated: 26 June 2020 (for month ending 1 May 2020)
The Immigration page actually says: 26 June 2020 (for month ending 1 May 2020) It normally says the last day of the month. Confusing?
They show the maximum time that it took for the fastest 75%, and the minimum time it took for the slowest 10%, of visas finalised in that month.
For examples of ACTUAL processing times see the comments section at the end of this post..
If you wish to add YOUR grant times to these pages, please complete our subclass 300 survey here.
It should be noted that the average processing time is often a lot less than the 75% maximum figure quoted.
The average processing time for the 2,705 subclass 300 visas finalised in the 2018/19 year was 334 calendar days (11.0 months).
75% were done in under 391 days (12.9 months).
Recent Related Posts
- 476 Visa Application Processing times
- Australian Partner Visa 309 Timeline from the Philippines
- Australian Partner Visa 309 Timeline from UK
- Australian Partner Visa 309 Timeline from India